- REGISTER HERE: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYlcu-qqTIsHtGe6-KER_55pJi-SHcn7wkm
- 8 Sessions: Tuesdays and Thursdays in September, 12:30p-4:30p CST,
- September 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, 30, 2021.
- This offering is FREE and open to anyone who is interested!
- We encourage you to partake in beading, sewing, or other art during the sessions.
- This training is Native-focused sexual assault advocacy and can bring up ancestral pain. Please wear comfortable clothing, eat & sleep well, and take gentle care!
- Please expect to participate in all 8 sessions to receive Certificate of Completion.
- 12:30p CST informal check in, 1pm start time, and 4:30p-5p for optional debrief.
- Contact Cristine at [email protected] or call 651-646-4800 with ANY questions!
To view full agenda: Participant Agenda Final Virtual 40 Hour Sept 7 through Sept 30 2021